top of page
1. We Believe in one God, who exist in three separate Persons- the Father, the Son (Word), and the Holy Spirit. (1 John 5:17; Matthew 3:16-17)
2. We believe that the Bible is God's Word. All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16)
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but through Adam's transgression and fall, sin entered into the world, and death by sin. Through Adam's disobedience we were made sinners. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Genesis 1:26-27; Romans 5:12,5:19,5:23).
4. We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin. He lived a sinless life and took our sins upon Himself. He died, rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the father. (Matthew 3:17,17:5 ; John 3:16-17; Galatians 4:4-5;
Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-38; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 2:21-24)
5. We believe that God sent Jesus, His Son, into this world to reconcile us to Himself. God made his Son, Jesus, to be sin for us, so that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him. Through the obedience of Jesus we have been made righteous. These things have been made available to all mankind, but can only be received by faith in Jesus.
(2 Corinthians 5:18, 5:21,; Romans 5:19; Romans 3:23,26; Galatians 3:26)
6. Salvation is God's gift to man through Jesus. It is provided by grace, received through faith, and produces good works. (John 3:16-17; Acts 4:12; Romans 10:13: Ephesians 2:8-10)
7. We believe that marriage is between one man and one woman.
(Genesis 2:23-24; Ephesian 5:31-33; Matthew 19:4-6)
8. Baptism by immersion in water is an act of the believer to demonstrate the identification with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus. (Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:15-16; Acts 8:36-39)
9. The Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He leads us in all areas of our lives. He blesses us with spiritual gifts and provides in us the fruits of the Spirit. (John 14:16-17; John 16:7;
1 Corinthians 12; Galatians 5:22-23)
10. We believe that the Holy Communion is an observation of Jesus' death and is to be done in remembrance of Him. (1 Corinthians 11:23-30)
11. We believe that the Church is the body of Christ and is made up of all born again believers in Christ, regardless of their denomination affiliation. (Ephesians 1:22-23; Colossians 1:18)
12. We believe the return of the Lord Jesus Christ just as He promised.
(Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18)
bottom of page